Delivery & Pickup Options at Nutri Gastro
DELIVERY & PICKUP
We deliver on Monday, Wednesday & Fridays of every week, before 7 pm.
Orders placed by Sunday 4 pm will be ready for Monday delivery or pick-up.
Orders placed by Tuesday 4 pm will be ready for Wednesday delivery or pick-up
- The minimum order is $100; the Delivery fee is $20.
- We deliver within San Francisco only, for now!
- Orders are delivered between 11 am – 7 pm; Delivery times vary by location.
- Meals should not be left outside for more than 4 hours.
- Insulated bag from your previous order should be returned to pick up location or placed outside in plain view at the drop location within 48 hours of delivery. All unreturned bags will result in a $25 charge–NO EXCEPTIONS
- All orders are available for pick-up during our pickup hours.
Pickup Days & Hours
Monday 2:00pm – 7:00pm
Wednesday 2:00pm – 7:00pm
Friday 2:00pm – 7:00pm
1661 Tennessee Street 2K, San Francisco, CA 94107
PS: Please call if you are running late for your pickup
All orders left past the pickup time will be placed in the freezer for the next pickup date. Due to our limited freezer space, any orders not picked up within the next 2 available pickup days will be discarded. Communication with us for any exceptions is very
Shipping & Handling PolicyShipping Method
- Perishable items must be shipped via FedEx Priority Overnight Shipping (1 day).
- Note: Ground shipping does not guarantee the date of delivery. Therefore, there are no refunds or claims possible for late arrivals. If you require your order to arrive on a specific date, we ship using the FedEx Priority Overnight Shipping method and send the billing invoice via email to be paid once a month on the 1st
- Delivery costs are based on the number of items purchased and being sent to a single address as well as the service needed to meet your requested delivery date.
- Frozen and refrigerated items
- Frozen or refrigerated items must be delivered with a significant amount of ice in the package. For each heavy item or heavy order with frozen or refrigerated storage type, there is an ice weight ratio of 1.5.